Keeping track of available retail, restaurant and office properties can be an overwhelming chore. Findzall can manage your Available Properties and update this important list. We make sure that it can be easily found and navigated on your community web site.
Categorizing what businesses you have helps determine what shops and restaurants that you don't have. Let Findzall create a Commercial Inventory Summary to help you find what's missing in your town. The perfect new business could be driving around your town right now! Findzall offers strategies to manage those leads and turn them into thriving shops and restaurants. Findzall supports your community/economic development team with:
- Create and maintain an Available Property List.
- Analyze your web site to make sure that it includes all of the information needed to attract new business.
- Provide a direct link to the business section of your town's web site on the Findzall web site so that it is easy for brokers to locate available properties for their tenants.
- Compose a property owner annual letter informing them of business attraction strategies.
- Create a quarterly Enewsletter for brokers, property owners and prospective tenants with a link to the available property list and news about incentives, new business openings and development opportunities in your town.
- Review and advise on current new business incentives.
- Produce a shopping center guide for major retail centers.
- Provide a listing sheet template.
- Advise on "For Lease" sign guidelines.
Available Properties and Redevelopment Opportunities managed by Findzall.
Below is a complete listing of available properties and redevelopment opportunities in Elmhurst, IL. Properties are organized by area and by category including restaurant, retail, office/industrial and redevelopment opportunities. Note that the icons are color coded: Red = Restaurants, Green = Retail, Blue = Office/Industrial and Yellow = Redevelopment Opportunity/Building for Sale. Click on the property listing for a complete description, contact information and directions. Use the arrows at the upper left side of the map to pan up, down, left and right (North, South, East and West). Use the plus and minus signs to zoom in and out. For assistance in finding a location for your business in Elmhurst please contact Cathy Maloney at 630-832-7049 or email ElmhurstCathy@comcast.net.
- Attract Shoppers
- Manage Members
- Connect with Brokers
- Tips for Independent Businesses
- Articles and Education
- Get Listed
Market and Financial Analyses for Properties, Developments and Neighborhoods